- I have a team member who cannot login - can you help?
- If a customer opts in for marketing from The Body Shop will the marketing direct them to our PWS?
- I'm having trouble logging in to my Business Hub and Personal Website, what should I do?
- I have forgotten my password/login, what do I do?
- How can I change my Business Hub password?
- What happens if my account becomes in-active?
- I don't receive emails from The Body Shop At Home™, what should I do?
- I haven't received a confirmation email for a Retreat, what should I do?
- Where can I find my Consultant ID?
- How do I change my personal details such as phone number, email and address?
- How do I update my bank details?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- Can I update my banking information whenever I choose to?
- How do I change my email in PayPoint?
- How do I make a strong password?
- Can I call my business bank account name The Body Shop At Home™?
- I want to deactivate my account, how do I do this?
TBS Ambassador programme
The Joint Administrators of The Body Shop International have taken steps to accelerate their plans to secure the future of the UK business. As part of those steps and their plans to support The Body Shop's return to financial stability, the Administrators have also decided that the TBS Ambassador programme will close, effective immediately. We know this will be very disappointing news.
With regards to final payments, orders, or all other questions, we would ask that you contact the Administrators directly, via their email BodyShopambassadors@frpadvisory.com.