- What does closing The Body Shop At Home™ in the US mean for The Body Shop At Home™ in the UK and AU?
- Why have you closed The Body Shop At Home™ US?
- If a customer checks out as a guest, will I still see their customer details?
- Can I create an account for my customer?
- How do I keep up to date with the latest information from The Body Shop At Home™?
- Where can I find Business News updates?
- What volume do you need to achieve to remain an active Consultant?
- Where can I find out the prices of products?
- How can I access my customers reports?
- Will my customers be able to join LYBC?
- I have a brilliant idea for The Body Shop At Home™, how can I let you know?
- When I answer my phone, can I say The Body Shop At Home™?
- Am I allowed to share my The Body Shop At Home™ income on Social Media?
TBS Ambassador programme
The Joint Administrators of The Body Shop International have taken steps to accelerate their plans to secure the future of the UK business. As part of those steps and their plans to support The Body Shop's return to financial stability, the Administrators have also decided that the TBS Ambassador programme will close, effective immediately. We know this will be very disappointing news.
With regards to final payments, orders, or all other questions, we would ask that you contact the Administrators directly, via their email BodyShopambassadors@frpadvisory.com.