- Will I be able to watch the event back after?
- I want to come to the in-person event and I need a carer, what should I do?
- What hearing support are you providing?
- Can children attend?
- If I can no longer attend the in-person event, will I still receive my show bag?
- Where do I collect my show bag on the day?
- Will the in-person and virtual show bag contents be the same?
- Is there a show bag?
- Is catering included in the ticket?
- Will I be able to meet my region somewhere?
- When I arrive on the day, where do I go?
- What if I don’t know where to go for recognition?
- Do I need a ticket to be part of any recognition?
- I’ve purchased my ticket, what's the next step, will I get a ticket sent to me?
- If I am able to swap my in person ticket to a virtual ticket, will I still receive my in person show bundle?
- Can I swap my ticket from in-person to virtual?
- Can I swap my ticket from virtual to in-person?
- Are tickets transferable?
- If I choose to attend virtually, how will it be interactive if I’m sitting on my own at home?
- Are there any hotels close to the venue?
TBS Ambassador programme
The Joint Administrators of The Body Shop International have taken steps to accelerate their plans to secure the future of the UK business. As part of those steps and their plans to support The Body Shop's return to financial stability, the Administrators have also decided that the TBS Ambassador programme will close, effective immediately. We know this will be very disappointing news.
With regards to final payments, orders, or all other questions, we would ask that you contact the Administrators directly, via their email BodyShopambassadors@frpadvisory.com.