- How do I contact PayPoint?
- Where can I find more information on PayPoint?
- I am new to The Body Shop At Home – what do I need to do to get started with PayPoint?
- What is The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint?
- Is participation in the The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint programme mandatory to receive compensation?
- How do I access my PayPoint account?
- I have not received an email to set up my PayPoint account, what should I do?
- How will I know a transfer has been successful?
- Is there a cost for The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint?
- What fees are associated with The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint service?
- Is The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint portal visible in languages besides English?
- How do I transfer funds to my personal bank account from The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint portal?
- What happens to my The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint account and any funds in the account if I am no longer an Independent Consultant?
TBS Ambassador programme
The Joint Administrators of The Body Shop International have taken steps to accelerate their plans to secure the future of the UK business. As part of those steps and their plans to support The Body Shop's return to financial stability, the Administrators have also decided that the TBS Ambassador programme will close, effective immediately. We know this will be very disappointing news.
With regards to final payments, orders, or all other questions, we would ask that you contact the Administrators directly, via their email BodyShopambassadors@frpadvisory.com.