- How do I contact PayPoint?
- Who should I contact if I have questions regarding my PayPoint account?
- Where can I find more information on PayPoint?
- I am new to The Body Shop At Home – what do I need to do to get started with PayPoint?
- What is The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint?
- Is participation in the The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint programme mandatory to receive compensation?
- Will I still be able to access my commission statements in the Business Hub? Or is this information now located in The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint portal?
- How do I access my PayPoint account?
- I have not received an email to set up my PayPoint account, what should I do?
- How will I know a transfer has been successful?
- Is there a cost for The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint?
- What fees are associated with The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint service?
- Is The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint portal visible in languages besides English?
- How do I transfer funds to my personal bank account from The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint portal?
- What options are available for me to transfer or use my earnings deposited into my The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint account?
- Is there a minimum payment amount required to receive a deposit through The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint?
- If I have no funds in my PayPoint Account but I am still considered an active Consultant, or if I fail to earn any commission for a month and my account is empty, will I still be charged a monthly £2.12 Fee?
- What happens to my The Body Shop At Home™ PayPoint account and any funds in the account if I am no longer an Independent Consultant?
I'm having trouble logging in to my Business Hub and Personal Website, what should I do?
When logging in to your Personal Website (PWS) or Business Hub, please ensure that the proper link is being used. Your PWS link can be found in within your Business Hub under Account.
To log in to the Business Hub, you must use your email address. If you’re unsure of your password, please see our forgot password article for further guidance. If you are still having issues logging into your Business Hub or Personal website, please contact Consultant Support using our Contact Us form. Alternatively, you can use Live Chat, which can be activated by selecting the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of your device screen. Please note, if you are using our contact form, our Consultant Support team aim to answer all of your queries within 48 hours during business days, however this may be slightly longer during busier periods. To enable your query to be answered efficiently, the more information you can provide the better! Please share information on what device and browser are being used to access the Business Hub or Personal Website and supply any screenshots of any error messages being received.
Please note, the Business Hub is for Consultants only - this link should not be shared with your customers as they will not have access to it.
Why have you changed the calculation for Qualifying Points Volumes (QPV)?
Qualifying Points Volumes (QPV) per product changed on the 1st March 2023 to a standardised calculation. This is to make the points values consistent and simple to understand when building your business.
Previously, Qualifying Points Volumes were decided upon with a global calculation. This has now changed to a simple calculation for each market.
For the UK Market, the new points values are: £1 = 1.35 QPV
For the AU Market, the new point values are: $1 = 0.75 QPV
This means, if you sell £100 in product you will earn 135 Personal Points Volume.
Please note: that local product selling price will be used to calculate points volumes in each market for which an order is placed. This will mean in some cases, orders may achieve different points amounts for selling the same product in different markets.
There is no change to Personal Commissionable Volume or Team Commissionable Volume Calculations.
Why do I need to wait for the outcome of an investigation with the courier for my missing/damaged item case to be resolved?
This process allows the courier time to find and address any issues with the order. This in turn, protects the business from sending multiple orders unnecessarily and also reduced the environmental impact from issuing multiple replacements.
What happens if I have a missing/damaged item within an order but the items are now out of stock?
In cases where an item is reported as missing/damaged from an order and a replacement is preferred but the product is out of stock, an alternative replacement product up to the same value will need to be confirmed within the original request. If no alternative product is confirmed within the request and the original replacement item is out of stock, a refund will automatically be processed instead.
Welcome to our Help & FAQs knowledge and support portal!
Our Help & FAQs portal enables you to self-serve knowledge instantly to help solve your query.
View our training guide to support and guide you through the portal.
If you still need further support and guidance, you can contact our Support Team using our NEW Live Chat or by filling in our short Contact Us form. Please note, we aim to answer all of your queries within 48 hours, however this may be slightly longer during busier periods.
Consultant Support Opening Hours:
- 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm on Saturday
- Closed Sunday
Your Voice Survey
Your Voice is a survey for our Consultants and Leaders to give The Body Shop At Home™ Support Office valuable insights into who our Consultants are, what you feel is working well for you and your business, and where we can improve. The survey is available always and we encourage you to complete it a few times a year, but you are welcome to as often as once a month.